and Hanan Awad
- Bachalors of fine Arts, Painting, University of Alexandria, 1996.
- Free Studies of Coptic art Science 1993.
- Members of the fine Artists Syndicate - The Atelier painting
Award in 1998
- Making icons for churches inside and outside Egypt, the most
important of which are:
- Archangel Michael Church, Disok 1995.
- Archangel Michael and St. Bishoy, King Mariot vineyard, 2000.
- Virgin Mary Church, Embaba, Cairo, 2002.
- The altars of Pope Cyrillus and St. Moses in Archangel Michael
Church, Damanhour 2002.
- The altar of St. Abraham in St. Marcus Cathedral, Alexandria,
- St. Marcus Church, Trables, Lybia, 2004.
- St. Marcus Cathedral, Damanhour, 2005.
- St. Marcus Church, Cyprus, 2006.
- Abu Seven Church, Kosheh, 2006.
- St. Shenouda Church, Kosheh, 2007.
- Archangel Michael Church, Ramallah Jerusalem, 2007.
- The Virgin Mary and Archangel Michael Church, Elkinj, 2008.
- The Virgin Mary Church, Ganaklis, 2008.
- St. George Church, El Nahda Alexandria, 2009.
- St. George Church, Disok, 2009.
- St. Marietta Church, El Marg Cairo, 2010.
- The Resurrection Church, El Nasiriyah Burj Al Arab, 2010.
- Icons occasions Cathedral, Austria, 2010.
- St. George Church, Misurata Libya, 2011.
- St. George Church, Hans Kafr El-Sheikh, 2011.
- St. George Church, Heliopolis, 2011.
- The Virgin Mary Church, Nashville America, 2011.
- Under-construction Cathedral of Burj Al Arab, Alexandria.